Ooh! This looks like an interesting product. I immediately wondered if the coffee grounds were recycled, but the packaging and website do not say. So I have posed the question directly to Frank Body on Twitter. I would imagine that if the product does have an ecological benefit, that they would be shouting about it, so I’m guessing the coffee is ground specifically for this product. The packaging does not appear to be recyclable either. Shame! With all that said, though, the product looks new and innovative and the ingredients and skin benefits seem great. This is a 20g sample size, but there looks to be enough for at least a couple of applications.
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub
Glossybox description: This natural, vegan coffee scrub blends coffee, vitamin E and anti-oxidant-rich oils to keep your skin looking perky, even and soft. Massage the scrub into your wet skin using circular motions for a few minutes to get rid of scars, cellulite and stretch marks.
RRP / Deluxe mini, worth £1.40. Full-size 200g, £12.95
SHOP / https://www.frankbody.com/uk/products/original-coffee-scrub/
Box description: Exfoliator for smooth, glowing skin.
- Get naked: Get in the shower, babe.
- Get dirty: Wet your skin and grab a handful of scrub.
- Get rough: Scrub in circular motions from top to toe.
- Get clean: Leave for 3 minutes, then rinse.
Frank Body website description: Meet my Original Coffee Scrub: the one that made me famous. I’m natural, vegan, and ready to work my magic on breakouts, scars, cellulite and stretch marks. My blend of coffee, vitamin E, and antioxidant-rich oils keep your skin looking perky, even and soft. Enough introductions. Time to get naked.
- ROBUSTA COFFEE GRINDS: There’s a reason my Original Coffee Scrub has so many 5 star reviews. My hero blend of coffee provides the ultimate exfoliation for babes who want results.
- COLD PRESSED SWEET ALMOND OIL: An antioxidant packed oil that leaves your skin hydrated even after rinsing the scrub off.
- VITAMIN E: A bodyguard to protect your skin from free radicals, promoting healing and fading scars.
- SEA SALT: Added exfoliation to tackle dry, flaky skin without irritation. Anti-bacterial to fight breakouts.
HOW TO USE ME
- Skin Type: Babes, which is my way of saying all skin types
- Smell: Orange Frappuccino
- How often: Every 2-3 days
- How much: 1-2 handfuls per use
- Step 1: Get naked and get in the shower. You don’t need clothes for this.
- Step 2: Once your skin is wet, cover your body in my Original Coffee Scrub. Scrub in circular motions for a few minutes, from top to toe.
- Step 3: Focus on areas that want extra attention by scrubbing them for longer: scars, stretch marks, breakouts or cellulite
- Step 4: Rinse and remember you’re a babe, no matter what.
First Impressions: I can’t give a first impression until I’ve tried it, but I am looking forward to trying it as I have stretch marks and cellulite, so I will be interested to see if it makes any difference. I am a natural sceptic, so I’m not expecting miracles! I will update this post, once I have something to add.
We would appreciate any contribution you could make to help us fund this blog. Thank you so much, Louisa and Keith (Rhubarb and Burble)
If you fancy setting up your own wordpress.com blog, use this referral link and we can both earn credits.