Today is my 50th birthday!! And it’s GIVEAWAY time! I’ve managed to accrue numerous items from Glossyboxes, Christmas gift sets and items which have been gifted to me. I would like to give away all of it on Instagram to one of you lovely people! All of this for the low, low price of a follow, a comment and a couple of tags!
What you can win:
- Zoeva Screen Queen Highlighter palette, worth £15.00
- I ❤ Revolution Jumbo Chocolate Revolution Palette, value unknown
- I ❤ Revolution Mini Chocolate Champagne Truffle Highlighter Palette, worth £6.00
- I ❤ Revolution Mini Chocolate Contour Palette chocolate ice, worth £6.00
- I ❤ Revolution Mini Chocolate Face Palette, worth £6.00
- I ❤ Revolution pocket mirror, value unknown
- Sleek MakeUP Highlighting Palette in Copperplate, worth £9.99
- Sleek MakeUP Loose Pigment in Trance, worth £5.49
- MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Rusted Wonders, worth £3.50
- Nailberry L’Oxygéné Nail Polish in Strawberry Jam, worth £15.00
- Nails Inc. Nail Polish in Victoria, worth £15.00
- Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Liquid Lipstick Mini in Red Velvet, worth £10.00
- L.O.V. The Fateful Lacquered Lip Stain in Lacquered Glaze, worth £7.99
- bubble t Winter Berries Bath Bomb Fizzer, worth £5.99
- Evie Kay Skincare Winter Orchard Soap, worth £4.95
- Evie Kay Skincare Cherry Blossom Mini Soaps x3, value unknown
Items will be sent in the I ❤ Revolution and Chill box shown in the photo.
Items have not been swatched, but some have been opened in order to take photos.
How to enter
This giveaway is open to UK residents only.
This giveaway ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday 31st March 2021.
Entry is FREE.
- Follow Rhubarb & Burble on Instagram
- Like the ‘Giveaway Post’.
- Tag two friends in the comments on our Instagram ‘Giveaway Post‘.
- For a bonus entry, share our ‘Giveaway post’ as an Instagram Story and tag Rhubarb & Burble in it (so we can see!).
Good Luck from a very old me!!
This article is NOT sponsored, and does NOT contain affiliate links.
We would appreciate any contribution you could make to help us fund this blog. Thank you so much, Louisa and Keith (Rhubarb and Burble)
If you fancy setting up your own wordpress.com blog, use this referral link and we can both earn credits.